Sunday, October 10, 2010
Coconut Rough Trio
My dear hubby has been working on unclogging the drain all morning and he did such a good job, I thought I would make him his favourite desert.
If you like coconut and know how to melt chocolate then this is the desert for you.
100g milk chocolate; melted
1 1/2 cups toasted coconut
100g white chocolate; melted
100 dark chocolate; melted
1. Grease 8cm x 26 cm bar pan; line with baking paper
2. Combine milk chocolate and 1/2 cup of the coconut in a small bowl. Spread mixture into pan. Refrigerate about 5 minutes or until firm.
3. Combine white chocolate and another 1/2 cup of the coconut in a small bowl. Spread mixture on top of the milk chocolate . Refrigerate about 5 minutes or until firm.
4. Combine dark chocolate and remaining coconut in a small bowl. Spread mixture over the white chocolate. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until firm.
5. Remove from pan and slice with a hot, dry knife.
Posted by Norzaini at 7:32 PM